Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fitting in


Nina seems to be fitting into our family very well.  Tonight as Cata & I were washing dishes, all I heard was Nina & the children running around playing hide & seek.  Lots of laughing and lots of Spanish.  They will learn Spanish very quickly from her!!!  I will too, for that matter.  Dancing Beauty is also learning how to make homemade corn tortillas.  For those of you from Honduras, I'm sure you can hear the pat, pat, pat even now!  I have heard the patting in my kitchen several days and it makes me think of you all!!  Please be praying for us as we all get to know each other better and become community for each other.  Also, pray for Shirley Temple & Little Monkey.  They both have nasty coughs & Shirley has had a fever for 5 days now.  I'm in communication with our AWESOME pediatrician back home and he's helping us know what we should do for them.  Hasta luego!  Yo voy a estudiar mucho vocabulario de Espanol.

No comments:

Post a Comment